Friday, April 16, 2010

Face Shop Masksheets

Hello!




As I previously mentioned, I picked up some Face Shop masksheets from Walgreens a couple of weeks ago.  So far, I have tried 2-  Aloe Vera and Pearl essence.


I don't have any pics of the aloe one, I accidentally tossed the wrapper before I took a pic, but I do have a pic of the Pearl one so you can see.



The pouch




The mask itself (I look like a murderer while wearing it...)


First, the Aloe mask.

This mask was nicely scented, not too overpowering, and felt really refreshing on my face.  When I was done, my skin felt nice and dewy, not irritated or anything.  Also, not too greasy!  This might even feel nice on if you have a little sunburn on your cheeks.  



The Pearl mask

This one smells really good too (different than the Aloe).  It is meant to give a brighter complexion, I think it is meant to go with their White Tree whitening line (which I have as my winter skincare because it is very moisturizing).  During this climate, that skincare line and this mask is a bit greasy for me.  It is a very good moisturizer, perhaps better for mature, drier skin.



I still have a collagen and a pomegranate one. Reviews to come!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com