Thursday, September 23, 2010

Product Review- Olay Quench Lotion

Hello!

With cooler weather coming soon here in the USA, also comes drier skin.  A lot of lotions need to be reapplied several times throughout the day to keep skin moist but I came across a lotion which claims to keep skin supple for a full 24 hours- Olay  Body Quench Body Lotion (ultra moisture formula).




This lotion can be found at the drugstore, the smaller size is about $6.00 and the large size cost me $9.99. 

The lotion claims to contain shea butter and vitamins E and B3, and also says that it breaks the cycle of dry skin by providing longer lasting moisture.

When I first tried it, I found that (at least to me) it smells really good.  It has a vanilla/floral scent that I like but others may find it strong.  When I put it on, I was pleased to notice that it did not feel greasy after I put it on- another plus for me.

But the bottom line- did it keep my legs moist for 24 hours? Yes, it did.  I put my lotion on after my shower before bed, and my legs still felt nice when it was the same time the next day.

I recommend this lotion not only as a reviewer but also as a person who suffers from dry skim myself.  Also, a little goes a long way! You don't need to put a lot on, and the fact that you don't need to reapply during the day also makes the bottle last longer and save you money in the long run.

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com