Sunday, December 19, 2010

We're getting revamped!!!

Hi everyone!!!

Long time no post!  This is just a little blurb about changes I am going to make for the new year. 

What to expect:

1. This blog will focus mainly on looks from Japan and Korea- both the mainstream styles and subculture styles (Gothic Lolita, Hime Gyaru, etc.) 
2. More tutorials!
3. New Layout!
4. New name- which is where YOU come in!

Send me suggestions for a new name for this blog! The winner will receive a tube of Lovely Girl BB Cream by Skin 79! (One of my favorites!)   I have some suggestions of my own but would also like my readers' input as well. 

Contest ends Jan 31, 2010 at midnight!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com