Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shop MAC Unveiling!

Hello everyone!




It's been a while since I last posted, life has been pretty busy with school and stuff.  However, I got invited last week to attend the unveiling of the new Shop MAC collection at my local MAC store. 


The event was very crowded, I took some pictures to show you guys! Having some issues with my camera but I will post pictures from the event ASAP!


Shop MAC is going to be the main 2012 spring collection I believe.  The collection is not up on www.maccosmetics.com just yet. 


I didn't get the chance to buy anything at the event because it was so crowded and insane. However, I have another chance to get some- another MAC counter by me is having a mini event for the same collection and I will be going there on February 12.  This time I actually have an appointment to get some of the new stuff demonstrated on my own face. If I can, I will have the person who does it take my picture when they're finished. 




That's it for now but in the meantime I am working on making videos now that I have a new webcam!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com