Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Shiseido Benefique: Overview

Hello everyone!



As I get older, I have realized my skincare regimen needs to be adjusted accordingly.   I have been using Shiseido's Pureness line since I was 18 years old.  Now 30, I was told that I need to change my skincare to a more anti-aging line. 

Enter Shiseido Benefique.

This system is NOT available at major department stores like the other Shiseido lines.  This one is mainly sold in Japan, and is available at select Shisedo locations. The premise is to prevent aging and work with your skin temperature to get your best skin possible.

The complete set has five components, but all of them do not need to be used twice a day.  There is a foam cleanser, a hot cleanser, lotion, emulsion, and cream.



Foam Cleanser


This is the cleanser that is used twice a day.  You only need a VERY small amount, if your hands and skin are wet it will foam up nicely.  It smells very nice, and it's a very light scent that does not linger.
 
Hot Cleanser

This is the cleanser used at night, before you cleanse with the foam.  It is more oily feeling, it dissolves the makeup and sun cream off of your skin and has a nice heated feeling to it.  I think the premise of the heat is to not only melt the makeup off but also open the pores at night for cleaning.  


Lotions

These lotions (known in America as toner) vary in strength according to your needs, with levels 1-3.  1 being the lightest and 3 being heaviest.  I personally have the level 1 lotion because I have combination skin and I get oily on my T-zone and chin. These smell really nice too and they do not have alcohol (that I am aware of.) It feels refreshing on, but not in an astringent alcohol kind of way. These are used morning and night.
 
 
 

Emulsions
 
 
These are a light moisturizer, liquid in texture, I put this on with a cotton pad. (They make cotton pads for this line as well. I bought a package of them and they're quite nice.)  These come in levels 1-2, 1 being light and 2 being heavier, and I again use level 1.  I put this on my face and neck.
 
 
 
Cotton Pads

These are the "special" cotton pads for this Benefique line.  Are they necessary? I don't know, but I do like them.  The have 2 layers, a pink and a white layer that can split the pad in two.  You can use them as little treatment masks (soaked in emulsion) but what I do is use one side for the lotion and the other for emulsion. They are also very soft. 


Cream

This is the final step of the collection and is done at night. You only need a VERY small amount.  When I use it, I wake up and my face is baby soft.  The website claims "Powerful botanicals, brighteners and new Cellular Solution Technology work in concert to visibly lift facial contours, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, reveal firmer looking skin and impart lustrous luminosity."  My Shiseido lady told me that since I have some dry skin under my eyes (slight fine lines) I could add a tiny bit more of this around there like an eye cream.

I have been using this skincare for a couple of weeks now and I do feel some improvement in my skin.  However, it is NOT cheap (when IS Shiseido cheap?)


I will update again on how my skin is doing, for more information and where to buy this, visit  http://bq.shiseidobenefique.com/index.html








Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com