Friday, December 11, 2009

Lazy much?

December 11, 2009


ObeyBeauty News~


I’ve been away for a while, but I have been using that time for ideas to make this blog better. Keep an eye out for the following:



1. Template Overhaul! I am working on a customized background/header for this site. Any ideas, shoot them my way! I’m always open to suggestions and I will give credit.

2. I am currently honing my skills in airbrush makeup. Will be writing about that too.

3. Videos are coming to my YouTube channel! Coming soon!

4. I’ve accumulated more products in my collection, meaning more product reviews!

5. Will be creating a twitter page and a NEW facebook page!




Stay tuned, and be patient!

~Roxy~

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com