Monday, December 28, 2009

Updates, updates, updates!

Hello again!




As you may already know, I now have two videos on Youtube.  I aim to make at least a couple more before New Year's Eve.


1. I have a cute sparkly look great for a New Year's party!


2. 2 new MAC hauls! (Actually...3 since my huge one over the summer!)


3. My airbrush makeup is coming in the mail... so I will then be working with it as well as instructional videos on how to do it yourself~ and yes, I will be doing it on my own face!




Also, please follow me on twitter- ObeyBeauty


My Youtube username is also ObeyBeauty.


Keep posted, also, I am in the works of some Lady Gaga tutorials. <3




Well, good night for now!!!!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com