Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Airbrush Makeup First Day

Hello-


As you have already read ( I think ) I recently got a new airbrush makeup system. (I haven't fully completed the video on it because I'm still practicing, I want to do it as well as possible to show a good example.)


Today, I decided to try to wear my airbrushed face out in the real world to see how it would hold up.


It did feel comfortable to wear, my face didn't feel dry or anything and the color and blush did look natural.  I wore my normal eye makeup as usual and went to work.  I actually DID receive a compliment saying I looked very nice today. ^^  


One drawback (and it's the formula of the foundation I think - it's waterbased) is when it gets wet (even after it's dry) it does run.  In the cold winter here, my nose watered a little and it dripped onto my upper lip and ran a little.  Nothing catastrophic that a quick dab with a tissue didn't fix.  


But all in all, so far so good.  It was really quick to apply as well, and a great alternative to my face powder.



Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com