Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mmmmm.... Grapefruit~

Hello!




So far, everything I have reviewed has been more higher end, department store product.  Today, I have one for a drugstore item!  Two, in fact.


I picked up Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash and Body Clear- both with the pink grapefruit extract.



The acne wash



Body Clear


Both products have 2% salicylic acid, meaning they are both for treating acne, be it on the face or body.  They smell GREAT and both leave you feeling really clean, even if you have no acne to begin with.   Next, I may try the body clear scub in the same scent.   Cost wise, they are KIND OF high for drugstore items, I think each one was between $7-9.00.  In either case, highly recommended!  I do however, wish Neutrogena made a toner and moisturizer with the grapefruit. ^^

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com