Friday, October 9, 2009

Going LONG! Hair, that is!

Hello~




Like many others, for many years I have been doing simply terrible things to my hair. Blow drying, heat styling, and the worst... Coloring it. I decided I am letting it all grow out with my natural brown hair. Unfortunately, my hair is very slow growing... So I decided to try a vitamin linked to healthy hair, skin and nails, Biotin.

Biotin is a member of the vitamin B family, and it is found naturally in a lot of the food you eat. However, the amount in the food is not quite signigficant enough
to boost up the hair. I went to vitamin shoppe's website and found a bottle of 5mg pills (the strongest ones), 120 caplets for about 16 dollars. Considering you take one to two a day (your preference, really), that's reasonable. I just started taking them last week and I will keep you guys updated about the progress!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com