Friday, October 16, 2009

Shiseido Pureness Review






Hello!

It's time for another review, this one is actually a few years in the making!

This review is on the Pureness skincare line by Shiseido, which I have been faithfully using since 2003. I don't use ALL of the products (I don't think anyone does!) but I do use 5 of them. My skin has been in excellent shape while using this, no major breakouts, nice and clear.

About my skin-

- I have sensitive skin, and these products do not burn or irritate it. (Most stuff at the drugstore actually burns my skin. Especially things like Proactiv.)

- I have combination skin, meaning I have some great skin, some not so great.

- My skin gets really red easily even from light rubbing sometimes. (Rosacea)

I went to the Shiseido counter to find out what products were right for me. They do a full analysis of your skin and make the decisions from there. Here are the products I use.





















Cleansing: Foaming Cleansing Fluid

This is a very gentle on the skin liquid cleanser which foams up a bit on a wet face. Just two pumps is all you need. It cleans your face quite well (my skin can squeak after I wash it) without abrasiveness or a lot of rubbing, which is good for people with skin like mine which gets red easily just from touch.























Toning: Balancing Softener

This is a toner without alcohol. It is safe to put all over your face and does not burn. Again, two pumps into a cotton pad is all you need.























Acne medication: Anti-shine refreshing lotion

This is very liquid, like the softener but is medicated. It has a powder in the liquid to keep you from shining through the day, and has salicylic acid to prevent breakouts and treat the ones you may already have. A few drops into a cotton pad is all you need, I just use the same pad I used for the softener.














Moisturizer: Moisturizing Gel-cream

This is great for people like me who don't need or can't use heavier moisturizers. It comes in a little pot, and it has a gel consistency. A little goes a very long way. A dab on your fingertip can cover your whole face, and does not leave a greasy heavy feel at all.




















Additional: Pore minimizing cooling essence

This is a cooling lotion that helps close up your larger pores on your face. I use this only on my chin and T-zone (nose/cheek) area, as these are where my blackheads pop up when I get them. It has a minty feeling on the skin but does not smell like menthol.


These products work very well for me, and they smell good too! However, they are a bit pricey. I spend about 155$ for all of it at once, but it lasts a while.

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com