Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Removed the acrylic nails...


Hi everyone~



I removed my acrylic nails by myself (took the entire length of the movie Interview With the Vampire) with 100% acetone, and didn't end up wrecking my real nails all too bad, but they are still thin. So what did I do?









I got this- Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Thickener


http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?product=381 (Pictured)



You can't really "fix" nails that have already come out, but you can protect them from breaking, tearing and being a general nuisance. Like overprocessed hair, ravaged nails from fakes need to be grown out. This stuff does a good job of protecting my poor little nails. I type all day for a living and have yet to suffer any further damage.
Also the biotin I am taking is helping them grow back in pretty fast! YAY! I will be putting up some Halloween looks soon! Keep an eye out! Also, videos are coming soon to my YouTube channel, ObeyBeauty!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com