Thursday, October 15, 2009

Review of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Hello~


Over the weekend, I bought a bottle of the legendary Urban Decay Primer Potion (for eye makeup). Today, I decided to give it a test drive. I knew I was going to be out and about all day, in humid/rainy weather, etc.

So I did my makeup after putting this on, and I must say it really DOES help the shadow stick better and keep a more intense color, hence using less shadow than normal! I used the Coastal Scents 88 color palette for the colors (without the primer, I have to use a lot of some of the lighter colors to get anything close to the look I want. With the primer, I used surprisingly little!) and MAC fluidline gel eyeliner. My eyes looked great, and I was ready to go.


After going out and braving the humidity and wind, I went home to discover that my eyeshadow looked pretty much exactly the same as it did when I first put it on!! No creasing, nothing rubbed off. ^_^


It also goes on very nicely too, and dries to a clear/nude finish. Urban Decay also makes this product in a color called Sin, which is a champagne gold color. I haven't tried this yet but it sounds interesting to have a pale gold undertone to makeup.

More reviews and looks coming soon! Check back regularly!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com