Sunday, February 21, 2010

Brushguards!

Hello!




I was looking through youtube and I came across a video by EnKoreMakeup about something called the brushguard. 




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mDad4yNuGc




The can also be ordered at thebrushguard.com.  They're not pricey either, 5.50 per pack and FREE SHIPPING! (At least in the US)




It's a nifty  new thing for those of us who want to protect our investments (brushes) by keeping the bristles from getting messed up.




Another neat feature is that you can slide them up the handle and protect the logo from rubbing off (if you have MAC brushes like I do, this is annoying!  Too bad 2 of mine already rubbed off... T_T) .  He also mentions putting clear nail top coat over the engraving, so I did that also.




I ordered my brushguards, I will blog about them and take pics/review when they get here! ^o^

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com