Sunday, February 14, 2010

My favorite perfumes...

Hello~~~






I'm finally done studying for a while.  I have reviewed a bunch of other stuff, but not perfumes yet!  So, I want to share with you my two favorite perfumes, the ones that seem to smell the best on me.




#1 (My evening/special occasion scent) Coco Mademoiselle



It smells very nice, a bit spicy and floral, but it is quite strong, which is why I wear it out at night or to somewhere special.  I have the Eau de Parfum, the bath bubbles, and the dry oil spray.  All together, the smell really lasts.  <3

#2 My every day scent- Chance Eau Fraiche



This is one of the newer scents by Chanel, I found one of those scented sample pages in a magazine, took a sniff, and I knew I HAD to have it.  It is an Eau de Toilette spray, meaning it is a bit cheaper than the Eau de Parfum, and is lighter, more suitable for the office/school/etc.  It smells like the original Chance fragrance but with a fresh "clean" smell to it.  Highly recommended!


Unfortunately on me, Chanel No. 5 smells great in the bottle, but awful with my body chemistry... :(   These smells smell good on me, maybe not for others.  The key with perfume is to find one that works well with your natural body chemistry.


Perfume wearing tips! aka how I put perfume on!


1. Spray two short bursts on the side of your neck before dressing, then let it dry before putting on your shirt.  Why?  It gives the scent a chance to dry into your skin, and not stain your clothes.  Perfume DOES stain after a while and sometimes it is very difficult to get the old scent out of cloth.

2. If the scent is very strong, and you're unsure about it, spritz some in the air and walk under the falling mist.  Then your hair and shoulders will be lightly scented.

3. If you wear silk-strung pearls- to extend the life of the pearls (they DO absorb scents if they are real!) put the perfume on FIRST, and pearls always go on last, and are taken off first. 

4. Don't wear too much... PLEASE.

5. Unless you are going to be somewhere where you don't wash your hands often, don't bother putting perfume on your wrists.  You'll just wash it off and there goes wasted perfume. 

6: Try to get real samples before you buy a big bottle for yourself! Then you get to see how your body works with them, then choose the best one and buy that!!! 


Well, that's it for tonight! I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year!


Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com