Monday, February 22, 2010

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar

Hello-




I got some more goodies in the mail- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars!




http://www.occmakeup.com/liptar.html


These are very highly pigmented lip colors and they can be easily mixed, they are more like a lip paint than a gloss.  They have a slight minty feeling on the lips, as they have peppermint oil in them, as well as hemp oil and vitamin E.  I got a few colors to try it out- Safety Orange, Feathered, Anime, Plum, Uber, Conquest, and NSFW.


Here they are on my desk!






When I say they are intense, I mean it.  And I am using HARDLY any, these are $12.50 for a reason.


Examples:




Anime








Feathered








Another really helpful tip- Put these on with a lip brush! They come with a tube that allows for lip application but being how intense these colors are, it looks better when applied more precisely.

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com