Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Olay Body Wash with Shea Butter

Hello!




I have another product review, which will do wonders if you have dry winter skin (like me!) and it's not expensive! 


That is Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter!




I have also tried their Age-defying wash, but it has petroleum jelly in it, and I just ended up feeling greasy and my bathtub slick and slippery.   This one doesn't leave that weird slippery feeling.  I do feel significantly more moisturized, not much need for lotion after the shower when I use this.  But not only does it moisturize well, but it SMELLS SO GOOD.  It smells like something you'd get at Victoria's Secret Body.  Doesn't smell like inexpensive wash at all.

Price wisely, I think individually a big bottle is about 8 dollars, I got a 2 pack of big bottles at Costco for I think $10.  HIGHLY recommended!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com