Sunday, March 27, 2011

Japanese Bath Salt Review #1

Hi everyone!

If you love taking baths, then this post will be of great interest.  I love taking baths too, but most bubble baths dry me out, skin-wise.  Don't get me wrong, they smell good, I love the bubbles, but when I get out I feel drier than a bucket of sand.  I heard from a penpal of mine in Japan that they have many different types of bath salts, from anti-aging to those meant to replicate an experience at a particular hot spring.  This sounded interesting to me, so I went to my local Japanese market and lo and behold, they also had a bunch of different salts to choose from!  I bought two kinds (hence the #1 in the title) and tried them both out.

#1 Bathclin Pureskin Bath Salts






These salts also have Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe, both of which moisturize the skin. In fact, we have Hyaluronic Acid in our skins already but this decreases as we age.  The salts are a dark green, and make the bath water a milky green color but they do not stain the bathtub or anything else.   It has a nice clean scent, I think it could be suitable for unisex use, the scent does stay on your skin pretty strongly, but not sickeningly strong. 

When I get out of the bath after using this stuff, I'm not nearly as dry-skinned as I normally would be coming out of a regular bubble bath.

This is also more cost-effective than bubble bath (I go through a bottle every two weeks or less because I take a bath after my showers almost nightly).  This 660 gram package has enough to give over 30 baths (the directions say 20 grams per bath, which is about half of the cap that is on the package.) and costs between 9.99-12.99 depending on where you get it from. 

You can order it online, or it could be carried at an Asian market in the health/beauty section.


I highly recommend this stuff, will review the next salt, Bathclin Cherry Blossom, in an upcoming post!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com