Thursday, March 3, 2011

Product Review- It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in

Hello!


Over this past weekend, I went to go get a hair cut and deep conditioning treatment.  During the actual hair cut, my stylist recommended a product to use on my hair every time I wash it, because my hair is color treated and a little on the dry side.  She sprayed this product on my hair and styled it, and my hair felt like new!

What is this product? 


 It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Plus Keratin

This is a professional product sold in salons, and the price does reflect this. It retails at I believe $16.99, I got it on sale for $9.99.

Why is it called "It's a 10"? Because, according to the back label, it does 10 things instantly:

1. Maintenance of keratin straightening treatments
2. Increases styling and manageability
3. Perfect for all hair types
4. Replaces lost protein
5. Protects the natural keratin in hair
6. Protects against heat
7. Restores hydration balance
8. Detangles, defrizzes and adds shine
9. Strengthens hair structure
10. Seals cuticles for extra silky hair

I have used this product a few times since getting my hair done and I must say I am pretty happy with it.

My reasons for loving this stuff:

- Smells really nice
- Very little is needed- I have very long, midback length hair and 5-6 sprays throughout my hair is plenty
- My hair does feel softer after using it and is easy to comb
- My ends do not feel like dry grass
- My hair does look shiny and pretty, even after blow drying it
- Alcohol free
- Convenient little spray bottle container

The only con I can really think of is the price, but it is a professional product, so you get what you pay for in this case.

Speaking of haircut, I will post pics soon with the before and after!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com