Monday, March 14, 2011

Product Review: Biore Pore Perfect Ice Cleanser

Hello everyone!


I picked up another face cleanser at the store (I do that a lot, I know.) and this one had my interest for a while but I never got around to getting it until recently. What is it? Biore Pore Perfect Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser (whew!)





Packaging: Comes in a nice green pump bottle. No complaints.
Texture: No granules or "sandy" feeling. It's a regular liquid cleanser.
How does it feel: It's called an Ice cleanser for a reason.  It gives a pleasant cool tingle on the face and leaves the face feeling very clean.  It may dry the skin a little because it contains salicylic acid, a common acne medication.

I've used it for a week now, and I can say it's a very good product. It was also given great reviews by editors at Allure Magazine. The product also claims that it works 60% better than the Proactiv system, which sadly, I cannot review because I tried it once and it felt like it was burning my skin.


Price: around $10 USD per bottle.

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com