Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Japanese Bath Salt Review #2

Hi everyone!


Here is the second bath salt I bought with a review- 


Bathclin Cherry Blossom Bath Salts


Features: jojoba seed oil and angelica acutiloba root extract for moisture, it turns the water a clear, light pink and has a very floral smell. Guys- you will smell like a lady after using it but your skin will feel really nice!

I love the smell of this stuff and the pink water, and more importantly I like the way my skin feels when I get out of the bath. Not a dry sandbucket but not quite as moisturized as the Pureskin salts I reviewed earlier.  In the end, which is better is really a matter of your preference. These salts, like the previous are not very expensive (10-12 USD) and last a long time when you measure according to the directions. (about 30 baths worth per package) 

I will be trying more salts in the future (there is a wide variety of them!) and will continue posting more reviews~!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com