Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My every day look

Hi everyone!


Sure, we all have our fancy going-out looks, but what about your every day look?  I would like to share mine, I actually discovered it by watching someone else's video and making it my own (my products, etc).



This video actually got me interested in the BeautyBlender (which I later bought and will review later).


Here's my product list for this look- All are MAC except where otherwise noted.

Face

As a base (she doesn't use one) Skin79 Lovely Girl BB Cream

In dry weather:
Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC25

In humid weather
Studio Fix  powder in NC25

Tenderling blush

Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle

Eyes:

Eyeshadow in Crystal Avalanche

Fluidline Gel Liner in Blacktrack

Eye Kohl in Fascinating (for my lower waterline- she does not do this)

Shiseido Lash Curler

Plushlash Mascara in Plushblack


Lips:

Lip Pencil in Subculture


When I decide to wear gloss I wear one of the following:

Prr
Glam Gaga

When I want to wear lipstick:

Creme Cup
Glam Gaga 2
Snob
Creme D'Nude

Even though this look is called "Korean Makeup" in the video, it looks good on me, a white girl as well. I get a lot of compliments when I do my face like this, so give it a try!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com