Thursday, March 4, 2010

BB Cream

Hello!

So, some of you who are into Asian cosmetics (like me) may have heard of something called BB Cream.  If not, keep reading, this is good stuff!


BB cream is short for Blemish Balm.  What is does is minimizes and hides pores, lightens skin blemishes or covers them completely, and evens out the skin tone.  It can be worn alone or under more makeup.  It is important to know that it is NOT a moisturizer, but more like a base foundation you can wear under other makeup.  Usually they are tinted but quickly adjust to your skin color. 

Does it work? I should think so.  I use it and it makes the bigger pores on my nose and chin vanish, and hides most of my little freckles. My camera isn't that great at taking closeups so that I can show you the difference.



Before: see the pores and unevenness.




After: pores are minimized, skin color is more even.


There are MANY brands of BB cream, most of them Korean.  I have two different kinds: The Face Shop Hydro Splash BB Cream and Skin79 Lovely Girl BB cream.


Hydro Splash is more water based, and gives a bit lighter coverage.  Skin79 one is wonderful for covering the pores.  These before and after pics are after using the same one.


Tip! Using BB cream before airbrushing makes airbrush foundation look even BETTER!!!!


Spoiler: My next contest, I will be giving away a full sized bottle of Skin79 Lovely Girl BB Cream!


For now, enter my current contest here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzec3rAVomA


Keep visiting! It makes me smile! ^^



Love, 


ObeyBeauty

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com