Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Eyelid Glue and Eyelid Tape

Hello-




This post is mostly aimed toward people with single layered eyes (mostly Asian) who want to achieve the double eyelid look without getting surgery.


There are two main ways to do it- either using eyelid glue or tape.




Here is an example of using glue, you can make your eyelids fold in several ways.





Both ways are equally effective, it really is something that should be chosen based on preference.  Sometimes people say shadow clumps up over the glue. 

Even though I have double eyelids myself, I have tried both tapes and glues even on my own eyes.  I did see a little difference.  Personally, I like the glue better because my eyes got oily and the tape started to come off.


The products I used: 

Koji Eye Talk (Lid glue) 



Koji Technical Tape (wide)



They are relatively inexpensive and have a little tool to help push the lids to the shape you want.

Using either one also takes practice! So if you try, don't get discouraged if it looks funny the first few times. 


Reminder: Contest for a rainbow theme!  Win an 88 Color Coastal Scents Palette!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzec3rAVomA

Contest end 3/31/10 and is open WORLDWIDE! ^^


Love, 


ObeyBeauty


Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com