Saturday, March 20, 2010

Body wash haul!

Hello!




I was at the store today buying some groceries, and there was a huge sale on body wash. All kinds of it.  So, I grabbed a lot, and I will be reviewing them. 


In my past experiences, not all body washes are created equal, I have even used some that left me feeling a bit greasy and dirty. :(




Also, I think I smell another MAC haul coming. Or some other cosmetic purchase. :D  Don't know yet though.  I need to update what I have, my collection has almost DOUBLED since I started my blog!  I can barely fit all of it in my makeup case. 




Well, keep posted!




Love




ObeyBeauty


PS- remember the rainbow contest!!!! 

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com