Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My contest!

Hello!




Just an update on my contest for the 88 color Coastal Scents palette- I only have one entry ladies and gents... 


Here is the contest-




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzec3rAVomA




I am giving away a brand new Coastal Scents palette (winner's choice of ultra shimmer or original) to the winner!


I also will pay all shipping charges and the contest is open worldwide! 






Contest ends on March 31~   Please submit entries via video response on YouTube or shoot me an email to obeybeauty@yahoo.com.  It doesn't have to be a video, pics are fine too, just tell me what was used to create the look as per the rules. 




Enter! Enter! I don't bite!  Also I have many more contests coming up, including weekly giveaways in the works~




To those of you entering- Good Luck! I can't wait to see your looks!




Love,




ObeyBeauty

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com