Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The FaceShop Hits Walgreens!

Hello~~~




As some of you may know, I am an avid user of products by the FaceShop.  They are a Korean cosmetics company whose items I have only been able to find in ONE store near me. Not anymore!




I went into my local Walgreens and lo and behold- a whole stand of FaceShop masks.  2 for $5! So yes, I got one of each (except Lemon, which they were sold out of.  They were almost sold out of ALL of them! Mostly I got the last ones.)


The ones I have are:


Pearl- for whitening
Collagen- for firming
Aloe- for refreshing
Pomegranate- for many benefits


They had a Lemon one too but it was sold out.




Tonight, before bed, I am going to use one, then post about it tomorrow~


Good Night!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com