Sunday, March 14, 2010

Upcoming videos~

Hello!!!!




I am going to make more vids although it's been forever..... 




Unfortunately they won't be moving vids yet as I have hoped, but slide shows, etc like before. BUT I have cool stuff in store for you!!!



Most of them are Lady Gaga looks-  I want to do the Telephone looks of hers and Beyonce's so bad! They look dramatic and beautiful yet easy to create.  




Also more contests! I have lots of stuff to give away!  More Coastal Scents and some other stuff I have. I am considering doing monthy giveaways! Tell your friends! Enter yourself! 


Reminder as always- Contest #1 is on until the 31st~~~~ 




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzec3rAVomA




Now, off to photograph for my next video~


Keep posted!



Love.




ObeyBeauty

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com