Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dolly Wink Review 1 of 2- Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

Hi everyone!!!


Today, I went to my local Japanese marketplace and came across Dolly Wink products which I have heard a lot about- They are a line of eyeliners, eyeshadows, and false eyelashes made by Japanese cosmetic company Koji with collaboration with famous Gyaru model Tsubasa Masuwaka




I picked up a set of top lashes and lower lashes and found the liquid liner too. This review is about the liner, the lashes are coming later (they look great on, by the way~!)

The liquid liner comes in two colors- brown and deep black, and also in waterproof/non waterproof form. I got the waterproof, since I am prone to my makeup wearing off during the day, especially my liner.


It comes in a very cute package, which in my opinion is a lot of package for a skinny eyeliner pen.


Front (In blue it says 'Waterproof')



Back (The sticker is the ingredients in English)



This is the pen itself. 





The end of the pen- the pen controls the amount of liner, no dipping, no taking out too much, etc.  The end is like a paintbrush, not a sponge type applicator (which I like better because you have more control over the thickness of the line)


The product on my hand- as you can see I was able to create thin, medium, and thick lines and it was quite easy and the black is very vibrant. No real need to go over it a second time.


The major drawback- This stuff isn't cheap!  The eyeliner alone ran me a cool $18.99. I'm sure it can be found somewhere on the internet for cheaper (but not much).  As far as I can tell, it's worth it especially if you're not that good at eyelining. If you are a super beginner at it, I would get the non waterproof version to correct mistakes easier.


I am currently working on my Quite Cute Haul #2, I had a little snafu with one of my blushes (there's a huge chunk broken off on it and it's never been opened so it's going back for a new one tomorrow) but it should be up tomorrow!


Have a great weekend!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com