Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Product Review: Aloha Pink Wild and Breezy

Hi everyone!


Over the weekend I stopped into Victoria's Secret to buy some new unmentionables, and I decided to take a look at the fragrances they had too, since it had been a while being there and also being a while since I bought some new nice body stuff. 


I think most of Victoria's Secret body washes and fragrances are lovely but one just made me fall in love with it for every day use.

Aloha Pink in Wild n Breezy


The items in this picture that I have are the two on the right: the body spray and the 2 in 1 scrub.

According to the label the main scents in wild n breezy are red guava and pink passionflower. Either way it smells nice, fresh, clean, and not overly "girly" but feminine enough.

 The spray is pretty strong for not being a parfum/eau de toilette. It does fade after a while but that's a LONG while.
The body scrub is pretty amazing too.  I love the exfoliating effect, and it gets me clean and leaves my skin pretty soft for not using lotion (I intend on definitely getting the lotion of this scent!) and it leaves a decent but not overbearing fragrance on my skin.


The body spray goes for $15 each and the scrub goes for $12. However Victoria's Secret is having a special where any 2 are 22$ and 3 for 30$ I believe. 





Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com