Monday, April 25, 2011

More stuff for the boys!

Hi everyone!


This will be my second Gatsby facial cleanser review- this time I will be reviewing the anti-tightness formula.



Similar packaging to the other triple scrub, but a different blue.

I like this wash a bit better than the triple scrub because it doesn't dry my face out (hence the "anti-tightness" claim). Smells just like the other wash, which smells like Sprite or 7up soda. Rinses clean, a little goes a long way.  However I notice that it does not contain any salycilic acid or other acne medication which I would prefer it had. 

Pro: Smells good, non drying, clean rinsing, not expensive
Con: May be hard to find, no acne medication


If you are not really acne prone but want to try a new cleanser, give this one a try!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com