Sunday, April 10, 2011

New MAC Collection- Quite Cute

Hi everyone!!!!

I just found out that MAC has released another limited edition- Quite Cute.


The collection photo- I love this style. 

I am particularly interested in this collection because from the looks of it, ALL of the colors are wearable on my skin tone.  They are mostly pastel pinks and corals, which are my favorite colors and go well with a lot of the fashion styles I like.
I do not own any of the collection YET. However I will try to get as much of it as I possibly can. Very rarely do I find a collection that I want EVERY product of.  Usually the limited editions have colors I cannot possibly wear in my skin tone without looking strange.

If and when I get any of these items I will definitely post about them and also give advice how to use them in different looks. 

Here's a list of the products and colors on MAC's website:


That's it for now but have a wonderful weekend!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com