Saturday, April 23, 2011

Product Review- Gatsby Triple Scrub Facial Wash

Hi everyone!


This blog is for the boys- I picked up some Men's facial cleansers from a Japanese brand called Gatsby. They had 4 different kinds and they were on sale at my Japanese store so I picked up one of each.  I also had a male friend of mine try them too to see if there really was a difference between how men's skin and women's skin react to it. 

Today I will review one of them- Gatsby Triple Scrub






Price: Normal Price: $7.99 Sale Price: $4.99

This particular version of it is very scrubby- lots of "sand" in the soap.  It's meant to scrub out the blackheads and impurities out of the skin and based on my uses of it and my friends, it seems to do the job.  I do see a reduction in blackheads on my face after using it.  I do feel like my skin is a little dried out after using it (that's what moisturizer is for I know) but it does to the job. I also noticed my friend's skin (which is oily and blackhead prone) improved a little bit as well after using it a few times. 

I love the smell too- it smells like lemon soda and doesn't leave a strong fragrance on the skin which a lot of people like. 

I give it a rating of 8/10 because of the dryness factor but otherwise I highly recommend it.


Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com