Monday, April 11, 2011

MAC Quite Cute Haul #1 Preview

Hi guys!


I am beginning to get items from the Quite Cute collection from MAC that just came out.  This time, I will discuss the lipsticks.





From left: Playing Koi, Saint Germain, Candy Yum Yum, Quite Cute, Play Time

I originally wanted all of these, however, I am out of luck when it comes to Playing Koi and Candy Yum Yum.  The other three colors I do have on hold for me to pick up tomorrow at my MAC store.  If any of you are willing to part with a Playing Koi or Candy Yum Yum (for less than the scalpers on Ebay) let me know! 

I am so excited about getting these and I will do a swatch post when I get them tomorrow night.  I am also in progress of getting the rest of the collection- 4 Plushglasses (gloss), 3 blushes and an eyeshadow quad.  I'll keep you updated on this!

Have a great day everyone and stay tuned!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com