Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MAC Quite Cute Haul #1

Hi guys!


I stopped by MAC last night and picked up my goodies- and ended up going home with a little more thanks to the Back 2 MAC program.  I had 12 empty eyeshadow containers that I had depotted and ended up getting two of the lipsticks for free!

In the end, here is what I came home with:




Clockwise from top: Lip Liner in In Synch, lipsticks in Play Time, Quite Cute and St. Germain, Plushglasses in I <3 U and Girl <3 Boy.

Here's what they look like outside of the package- I haven't done swatches yet, I will probably do that when I get more of the collection, and do swatches of the rest of my MAC stuff.

In Synch Lip Liner- Light pink, lighter than your lips, good for light pastel pinkish colors to go over it.

Couldn't get a great pic of it up close but you can see it's very light.

St. Germain Lipstick- Very bright blue/pink


Quite Cute Lipstick- Light bluish purple




Play Time Lipstick- A purply magenta color




I <3 U Plushglass- Light purple- would look good over Quite Cute or bare lips. Going to experiment with other color combinations too.





Girl <3 Boy Plushglass- Light pink- looks different (to me) than the swatch of it on the MAC website.

It looks a lot like the Viva Glam Gaga lipglass I have but there is a subtle difference between them.  Also Plushglasses feel interesting when you wear them.  They tingle a bit and have a nice vanilla smell.

That's it for now, I should be getting more Quite Cute soon!

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 | ObeyBeauty | Por Templates para Você | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com